Population Surge Population Surge

Kevin Bacon?

Why'd you change the lyrics to Kevin Bacon? Awesome song.

Dark House Dark House

Just awesome!

The heavy melody is very memorable! I love it. I just wish it was a full length song. :( Also, I'm not sure, but are you using a drum machine? If so, I would like to know more about it. :)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you. Yes, its a drum machine...per se. EZDrummer, with some of my own samples and some of theirs...all mixed matched into my own kit. Then I sequence them in Fruity Loops. I'll be moving away from EZDrummer DFH's samples soon and using Fruity Loops to sequence all my own recorded samples.

Glad you like, and thanks for the review!

Heavy Metal Suspence Heavy Metal Suspence

Whoa!

Dude, I love this. :D I could listen to this for awhile. I love the whole rhythm you have here. It flows very well. You should really incorporate this into a full song if you can. :D By the way, can you check out my new song and give your thoughts on it? Really would appreciate it. :)

Demon Vikings Demon Vikings

Simply Awesome!

This actually is my favourite song on newgrounds. I love the main riff. How many tracks did you use? You should really consider making a remastered version once you have better equipment. :)

himenow responds:

I don't really remember how many tracks I used, I think around 3-4 guitar tracks.
Plus a track for the synths, the bass, and the drums.

I didn't use doubling in this recording.

In The Dragon's Den - SX Cover In The Dragon's Den - SX Cover

Hope to Hear more!

I'm really interested in hearing more from you guys and you did an excellent job with the vocals, guitar solo...EVERYTHING. Good job. Did you use a keyboard during the chorus of the song?

Newgrounds-United responds:

More to come : ). No, I used a software called Magnus Choir during the chorus : ).
Thanks for the review sir !