Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Different, but still amazing!

I think Egoraptor was going for a bit of a different approach on making this animation this time around. It's definently a different sense of humour, but it's still great. A lot of people who don't understand this wont understand that this is poking fun of old anime that featured piss poor voice acting with mouths that don't even match, generic storylines, animation flaws, and ridiculous Japanese names. This flash wasn't made this way on accident, this was very intentional and portrays a different but very effective way to make me ROFL. So, great job. Can't wait to see the next episode.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Simply Awesome!

I think you've got something going here with these 2 characters. I definently think you should make a series with them. The animation was superb and the dialogue was short, simple, and funny. Great job and hope to see more soon.

Animation Reel SU 08 Animation Reel SU 08

Very interesting and unique!

Animation styles are very unique and not something people normally do.

I Want Turd >:( I Want Turd >:(

Kind of annoying.

Random and annoying. Nothing new.

Roastripping Roastripping

Hilarious!

Very well animated and just plain funny! Great job!

Wings of Doom Wings of Doom

Just...awesome!

I really liked the message it gave out, the character design, the graphics, EVERYTHING. It was really good.

Morgan Freeman &amp;lt;3 Collab Morgan Freeman <3 Collab

Erm...

Funny but I only got about half the jokes there.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

We We!

I love that frog in this one. One of Egoraptor's best in my opinion. Good job dood!

Death Note, its over... Death Note, its over...

Not bad!

The dialogue was a bit weird but the jokes were kind of funny. Good job!

drandula responds:

Sorry for dialogue, english skills arent my best subject :/
But thanks :)

robot chicken type animat robot chicken type animat

Great!

I didn't understand a lot of the parodies, but that's no reason to give this a low score. It was nicely animated, good job!